Lakeside creates custom bridge/bar/equipment covers for bridges, bars, grills, steering wheels and televisions. Bridge/bar/equipment covers are made from high-quality Sunbrella® or Top Notch® marine fabrics and offer protection from the elements and debris. Bridge/bar/equipment covers can be color coordinated with your vessel’s other fabrics for a cohesive and sophisticated look. To request a quote for a Lakeside Bridge/Bar Cover, email email@example.com.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Bridge/Bar Covers…
- Bridge/Bar Covers protect your craft and investments from damage due to sun, salt, wind and debris.
- They can be customized to match the existing color scheme on your vessel for a unified look.
- The fabrics we use require minimal maintenance, come in a variety of colors, are easy to clean, and are mildew resistant.
- Our covers are custom tailored to fit your bridge, bar, grill, steering wheel and television.
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® or Top Notch® marine fabrics in the color of your choice for Bridge/Bar Covers.
- Zippers: For covers that require zippers, Lakeside uses YKK marine-grade #10 and LenZip marine grade zippers . All zippers have smooth operating metal pulls that are corrosion resistant and self-lubricating.
- Thread: Lakeside uses SolarFix® PTFE 2000, a marine-grade thread that will not weaken or degrade due to sun, salt or wind.
Take it One Step Further…
- Need other covers; Talk to Lakeside about our custom davit cover or spot light cover to further protect your craft from the elements.