Lakeside offers bow covers, commonly called Tonneau Covers, for vessels that have open bows. A bow cover snaps into place to protect the bow seating area and is recommended for boats with walk-through windshields.
To request a quote for a Lakeside bow cover, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Bow Covers…
- Bow covers offer a drum-tight fit to protect your bow area from debris and exposure to the elements.
- Gives a stylish, sleek appearance to your boat.
- Simple construction makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Bow dimensions vary from boat to boat. We’ll make sure yours has a perfect, custom fit.
- Bow covers can remain on when area is not needed providing extra storage.
How it’s Made…
- Fasteners: If you currently have a bow cover Lakeside will make every effort to use the existing snap line. If your boat has never been studded, we will use stainless screwstuds in the boat and match the snap in the canvas to the stud in the boat.
- Fabric: made with quality Sunbrella® marine fabrics in your color choice.
Take it One Step Further…
- Have Lakeside make you a custom cockpit cover to match your bow cover.