The mooring cover extends over the boat’s rub rail and protects the vessel from the elements, debris and unwanted intrusion while the vessel is not in use.
Lakeside recommends you never trailer your boats with covers on.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Mooring Covers…
- Mooring covers do not require snaps to be installed in your boat.
- It’s perfect for off-season storage and offers full protection from the elements and debris.
- Dimensions vary from boat to boat. We’ll make sure your mooring cover has a perfect, custom fit.
- Mooring covers are made with quality Sunbrella® , Top Notch® or WeatherMax 80 Marine Fabrics in your color choice.
Take it One Step Further…
- Mooring covers are not recommended for short-term storage, since they can be awkward to put on and take off when you are frequently enjoying your boat. Lakeside can create a custom bow cover (tonneau cover) and cockpit cover to achieve short-term protection that easily attaches/detaches.