Lakeside offers custom designed T-Tops for center console boats. The rectangular shaped T-Tops are made of anodized aluminum tubing fabricated in the shape of a “T” – where the T-Top gets its name – and covered with canvas secured with lashing. T-tops offer sun protection to the driver and the occupants in the console area.
To request a quote for a Lakeside T-Top, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s T-Tops…
- The T-Top protects boaters from the sun, making your water activities more enjoyable.
- Gives a stylish, sleek appearance to your boat.
- T-Tops dimensions vary from boat to boat. We’ll make sure yours has a perfect, custom fit.
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® or Top Notch® Marine Fabrics for its T-Tops Lakeside can recover existing frames if your canvas has become damaged or if you want to implement a new color scheme. If you do not already have a T-Top on your boat, Lakeside can custom make one for your specific craft.
- Framing: Lakeside’s T-Top Framing is constructed from aluminum or stainless steel fabricated to fit your boat.
- How it’s attached: Instead of securing the canvas with zippers or snaps, the T-Top is lashed to the frame with NeoBraid Rope or ZipTies.
Take it One Step Further…
- T-Tops can be further customized to hold accessories such as rod holders or instrument boxes or other storage needs.