Lakeside offers camper tops to expand the livable space on your boat. An addition connected to the aft of your bimini top, the camper top has its own frame with canvas and encloses your vessel with windows.
To request a quote for a Lakeside camper top, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Camper Tops…
- Enclosed space keeps your boat warmer, extending your use early/late in the season or at night.
- Custom built to provide enough headroom for you to stand comfortably.
- Provides extra protection against insects and inclement weather.
- Zippers allow for easy access in and out of your camper top.
- Camper tops are made with quality marine fabrics in your color choice.
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® marine fabrics for its camper top canvas. Lakeside can recover existing frames if your canvas has become damaged or if you want to implement a new color scheme. If you do not already have a camper top on your boat, Lakeside can custom make one specifically for your craft.
- Windows: Lakeside uses Aqua-View vinyl for windows that can be zipped, unzipped, rolled and unrolled depending on your needs. Camper tops can also be customized with screens.
- Frame: Lakeside uses stainless steel tubing fabricated to fit your boat’s year, make and model.
Take it One Step Further…
- If you want a camper top designed for your vessel, you must already have a bimini top, sunshade or convertible top since camper tops attach to the aft of these existing tops to complete the enclosure effect. To request a quote for the aforementioned top that works best for your boat, email email@example.com.