Sophistication. Durability. Usability. Aesthetics. You have multifaceted goals for what you want in your houseboat enclosure. Let Lakeside help you create an enclosure that compliments your craft’s color scheme, your personal style, and your specific needs. Lakeside’s enclosures are made from high quality Sunbrella® marine-grade interior and exterior fabrics. At the top of their class, these fabrics require minimal maintenance, come in a variety of colors, are easy to clean, and are mildew resistant.
To request a quote for a Lakeside houseboat enclosure, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Enclosures…
- We use quality Sunbrella® marine fabrics in your color choice.
- Our Aqua View Clear plastic makes your space more usable while offering year-round protection from the elements and debris.
- Our enclosures are custom tailored to fit your vessel, and we fulfill your specific enclosure needs.
How it’s Made…
- Welt: A strip of Kedar welt is sewn on a strip of fabric and a #10 marine grade zipper. This then slides into the costa track. This is called “Filler to Arch” and is what we use to attach your enclosure to.
- Fabric: Sunbrella® marine fabrics in the color of your choice for enclosures.
- Windows: Lakeside uses Aqua View clear plastic for windows. Benefits include resistance to clouding, yellowing, cracking and scratching. Amazing clarity.
- Thread: SolarFix ® PTFE 2000, a marine-grade thread that will not weaken or degrade due to sun, salt or wind.
Take it One Step Further…
- Add custom Sun Shades for privacy or to block intense sunlight.
- We have several upgrades available to complement your enclosure including U-zip windows, screens, zipper flaps