Lakeside offers custom sport tops or convertible tops that snaps to the top of the windshield and has a frame to support it. Normally covers entire open windshield area of a boat. Generally used for protection in foul weather. Differs from a bimini top in that it is attached to the windshield, while a bimini does not attach to the windshield, but rather is free standing.
To request a quote for a Lakeside convertible top, email email@example.com .
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Convertible Tops…
- Enclosed space keeps your boat warmer, extending your use early/late in the season or at night.
- Provides extra protection against insects and inclement weather.
- Convertible tops are made with quality marine fabrics in your color choice.
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® marine fabrics for its Convertible top canvas. If your canvas has become damaged or if you want to implement a new color scheme give us call.
- Fasteners: Lakeside uses Fasnap fasteners. Fasnap offers the highest quality yet cost-effective fasteners available. These finishes are produced using only the finest raw materials and adhering to rigid quality control standard. Fasnap premium brand turn fasteners have superior locking action that prevents undesired opening of the fastener. The majority of Fasnap feature a stainless steel pin and spring, which provides maximum corrosion resistance.
Take it a step further…
- by adding side curtains to your convertible top.