Lakeside’s custom Rail Covers/Skirts give your craft additional privacy and safety. We offer several fabric options and attachment methods. To request a quote for Lakeside Rail Covers/Skirts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Rail Covers/Skirts…
- Rail Covers/Skirts keep children and pets from falling off your vessel, and also offer you more privacy for sunbathing on your craft.
- They can be customized to match the existing color scheme on your vessel for a unified and sophisticated look..
- The fabrics we use require minimal maintenance, come in a variety of colors, are easy to clean, and are mildew resistant..
- Our Rail Covers/Skirts are custom tailored to fit your vessel and you can choose how you want them attached to your craft..
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® or Top Notch® marine fabrics in the color of your choice for Rail Covers/Skirts..
- Thread: Lakeside uses SolarFix® PTFE 2000, a marine-grade thread that will not weaken or degrade due to sun, salt or wind..
- Grommets: #2 grommets are nickel plated over brass and are use with washers for maximum strength.
- Attachment Options: .
- Cable Ties: Lakeside uses weather resistant cable ties rated with a tensile strength of up to 120lbs..
- Lace: Lakeside uses 1/8” Neobraid® rope for lace on rail attaching..
- Screws: Lakeside uses beauty washers and stainless steel screws for screwed on rail attaching..
Take it One Step Further…
- Add a custom gate to help keep children and pets from leaving the vessel or wandering down stairs..
Rail covers are typically attached using one of the following methods:
roped: using 1/8” black Neobraid® rope for lace on rails
screwed: using beauty washers and stainless steel screws on rails
zipped: using weather resistant cable ties rated with a tensile strength of up to 120lbs