Sophistication. Durability. Usability. Aesthetics. You have multifaceted goals for what you want in your houseboat enclosure. Let Lakeside help you create an enclosure that compliments your craft’s color scheme, your personal style, and your specific needs. Lakeside’s enclosures are made from high quality Sunbrella® and Top Notch® marine-grade interior and exterior fabrics. At the top of their class, these fabrics require minimal maintenance, come in a variety of colors, are easy to clean, and are mildew resistant.
To request a quote for a Lakeside houseboat enclosure, email email@example.com.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Enclosures…
- We use quality Sunbrella® and Top Notch® marine fabrics in your color choice.
- Our 20/20 Crystal Clear vinyl makes your space more usable while offering year-round protection from the elements and debris.
- Our enclosures are custom tailored to fit your vessel, and we fulfill your specific enclosure needs.
How it’s Made…
- Fabric: Lakeside uses Sunbrella® and Top Notch® marine fabrics in the color of your choice for houseboat enclosures.
- Molding: We use stainless steel screws to attach permanent, mill finish, all-aluminum molding to the vessel.
- Thread: Lakeside uses SolarFix ® PTFE 2000, a marine-grade thread that will not weaken or degrade due to sun, salt or wind.
- Windows: Lakeside uses 20/20 crystal clear plastic for windows. Benefits include resistance to clouding, yellowing, cracking and scratching. Amazing clarity
- Welt: A strip of Kedar welt is sewn along the top of each panel. This then slides into the all-aluminum molding.
- Zippers: For covers that require zippers, Lakeside uses YKK marine-grade #10 and LenZip marine grade zippers. All zippers have smooth operating metal pulls that are corrosion resistant and self-lubricating.
Take it One Step Further…
- Add custom Sun Shades for privacy or to block intense sunlight.
- We have several upgrades available to complement your enclosure including U-zip windows, sun screens, scalloping and Lakeside’s custom Rigid Door.