Lakeside offers custom bimini tops for all makes and models. Marine-grade fabric is stretched over a freestanding, collapsible, custom stainless steel frame that is tailored to fit your particular vessel. Bimini tops usually cover the windshield and center console of the vessel and offer shade and protection from the elements.
To request a quote for a Lakeside bimini top, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Will Love Lakeside’s Bimini Tops…
- Bimini tops are made with quality Sunbrella® or Top Notch® and other quality Marine Fabrics in your color choice.
- The frame is expertly works around any aftermarket items you may have added and is fabricated to fit your craft.
- Canopy height can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Bimini tops offer stylish sun shade while you enjoy your water activities.
- The sides can be left open or customized with roll-up windows with or without screens.
- Uses zippered pockets to hold the bows in place while the bimini is in the open position. Zippered pockets allow easier access to remove the bimini for cleaning, waterproofing or repairs.
- Bimini tops collapse and fold when ready for storage.
How it’s Made…
- Frame/Tubing: Lakeside’s bimini top frames are constructed from heavy .065 wall marine grade stainless steel tubing in 7/8”, 1” or 1¼” diameter tubing to meet the structural needs of your design.
- Fittings: Lakeside only uses top quality stainless steel fittings, but has a wide variety of other marine fittings.
- Fabric: Lakeside uses primarily Sunbrella® and Top Notch® Marine Fabrics for its bimini top canvas. Lakeside can recover existing frames if your canvas has become damaged or if you want to implement a new color scheme. If you do not already have a bimini top on your boat, Lakeside can custom make the frame, fittings and canvas for your specific craft.
- Bow: When you look at the underside of a bimini top, you will notice the bows – tubing that runs port to starboard and acts as the support for the canvas top. Larger vessels generally require more bows to support the canvas, while smaller boats require fewer.
- Zippers: For covers that require zippers, Lakeside uses YKK marine-grade #10 or LenZip marine grade zippers. All zippers have smooth operating metal pulls that are corrosion resistant and self-lubricating.
Take it One Step Further…
- Attach a custom camper top to the back of your bimini top and enclose your entire bimini top with windows.
Bimini Tops Houseboats